Tuesday 19 January 2010

Good Day Bad Day


Like anything in life, you will have good days and bad days - yesterday was a good day for me. I learnt a lot on the road to internet success but I realise that the key part is to take ACTION. There's no point having all the knowledge and doing nothing with it! The internet is such an amazing tool for making money and 7 reasons to start an internet business are:

1. You don't need any premises to rent - you only need hosting for your website.
2. You don't need to pay staff - words on your website are your salesperson.
3. Your business can be automated - you can email everyone on a set time and day automatically.
4. Beginners can do it - there are people, tools and software that can do the work for you if you want.
5. You can create as many businesses as you want.
6. You can work WHEN you want.
7. You can work WHERE you want.

So there is NO excuse to not start!

The hardest part I have found so far is writing the sales letter. If you are a natural at copywriting then you will have no problem with this. Unfortunately I am not! I am working with one of the top internet marketers in the UK, Andrew Reynolds, who has made over £50million online. He has given me a number of products to sell but I have to create the sales letter. I've had many sleepless nights over this and tomorrow I'll tell you how I'm getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment