Monday 18 January 2010

Brett McFall

Brett McFall is an Australian internet marketer who started off as a copywriter. His course was one of three which I decided to start and I must admit it is really good. Very informative and packed full of ways to get you started making money online. His is a step-by-step system which I think anyone could follow. He emails you audio lessons and sends you dvd's and workbooks. He also sends you a number of products to sell each month and you can attend his World Internet Summit event for free.

Lesson one talks about how to utilise paying less tax when you start an internet business by starting a reviewing site which reviews other peoples products and services. He recommends you start a blog about your reviews either using something like google blogs or wordpress.com and a lot of things you purchase for the review is tax deductible. I must admit I didn't really think much about the tax side when I started but it certainly is worth spending some time thinking about it and talking to an accountant.

He suggests that to get started you can use a website called www.clickbank.com and sell other peoples products as an affiliate. So you don't need to worry about creating websites, finding products etc. The general commission on Clickbank is between 50-75%. The only thing you will need to do is direct traffic to the products which could be done by writing articles (ezinearticles.com), going onto forums - googlegroups.com, yahoogroups.com etc., blogging, goggle adwords etc. I have registered with Clickbank but to be honest not done a lot with it as I am selling other products but I do think it is a great way to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment